We’re making it easy to GIVE BACK! Starting today…Central Oregon Collective will be collecting food for Central Oregon Veterans Outreach, Inc (COVO). Last year’s drive was a HUGE SUCCESS so lets DO THIS! Drop of your non-perishable items at our Community Center between 8am-5pm from now thru 3.25.16. COC team…the competition is ON between CIP, admin staff & our 6 residential homes. #canyoufeelit #foodforacause #community
- Embracing Inclusivity: Recreational Activities for All Abilities
- Embracing Diversity: Advantages of Disability Employment
- Breaking Barriers: Nurturing Inclusivity Through Disability Advocacy
- ‘Tis the Season for Giving: Creative Ways to Spread Joy in Central Oregon this December
- Unleashing the Power of Passion: The Transformative Impact of Pursuing a Career You Love
Central Oregon Collective (formerly RAP) supports individuals with a wide variety of abilities such as Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy and mental health issues.