On December 10th, 2016 from 3pm-8pm, COC will be opening our doors to a truly honorable cause. A Memorial Fundraiser for the late Mr. Buck Sherwood will be held at our Community Center on behalf of his great charity, “Willing to Help”. Please make plans to attend, show your support to his family & loved ones, & pay-it-forward!
- Embracing Inclusivity: Recreational Activities for All Abilities
- Embracing Diversity: Advantages of Disability Employment
- Breaking Barriers: Nurturing Inclusivity Through Disability Advocacy
- ‘Tis the Season for Giving: Creative Ways to Spread Joy in Central Oregon this December
- Unleashing the Power of Passion: The Transformative Impact of Pursuing a Career You Love
Central Oregon Collective (formerly RAP) supports individuals with a wide variety of abilities such as Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy and mental health issues.