It’s a beautiful thing with someone randomly drops off 21 hand knitted scarves, hats & blankets as a random act of kindness for those we serve. Thank you Ms Beverly Ashley, for blessing our clients with the warmth of your love & sweet spirit!
- Embracing Inclusivity: Recreational Activities for All Abilities
- Embracing Diversity: Advantages of Disability Employment
- Breaking Barriers: Nurturing Inclusivity Through Disability Advocacy
- ‘Tis the Season for Giving: Creative Ways to Spread Joy in Central Oregon this December
- Unleashing the Power of Passion: The Transformative Impact of Pursuing a Career You Love
Central Oregon Collective (formerly RAP) supports individuals with a wide variety of abilities such as Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy and mental health issues.