Central Oregon Collective celebrates our independence in this amazing country we call home, & gives thanks for all who’ve served to make it possible! From our family to yours…have a safe & fun-filled 4th! #freedom #thankyou
- Embracing Inclusivity: Recreational Activities for All Abilities
- Embracing Diversity: Advantages of Disability Employment
- Breaking Barriers: Nurturing Inclusivity Through Disability Advocacy
- ‘Tis the Season for Giving: Creative Ways to Spread Joy in Central Oregon this December
- Unleashing the Power of Passion: The Transformative Impact of Pursuing a Career You Love
Central Oregon Collective (formerly RAP) supports individuals with a wide variety of abilities such as Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy and mental health issues.